Intertwined Lives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intertwined Lives

A Harry Potter Role-Playing Group

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amycus Carrow/Rodolphus Lestrange

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amycus Carrow
Admin
Amycus Carrow

Amycus Carrow/Rodolphus Lestrange Empty
PostSubject: Amycus Carrow/Rodolphus Lestrange   Amycus Carrow/Rodolphus Lestrange Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:55 pm

As the Lestrange Manor door opened, Amycus peered down into the hideous creature before him. They had their uses, but they seemed to be in the way, more then not. In this moment he had no time for the creatures hospitality. “Tell your Master that Amycus Carrow is here, and try not to let your Mistress know I am here. I will see myself to his study.” Manners were not always his strong suit, but in this case he had to disregard them in order to avoid Bellatrix’s scrutiny. He made his way through the dark corridors to the almost back reaches of the Manor, to Rodolphus’ private study. On this occasion, he was there to speak of Alecto, a matter he would rather not speak of in front of Bellatrix. It’s not as if Bellatrix did not like his younger sister, she did, however, she was not blind to Rodolphus’ interest in her.
The purpose of this visit, to inform Rodolphus of Alecto’s recent transgressions. The Carrow, head of house, had received word from the Headmaster on her latest ‘problem’, and he was beyond disappointed. He was still very unaware of her dealings with Sirius Black, and it was to remain so. Their father felt the same toward the boy, as did Black’s unforgiving Mother. He was a true follower, yes, but as a father, he would not be able to control himself, and he would meddle, something that could not happen. Alecto had been working endlessly for the past year and a half, and things felt to close to have anything screw things up. Their father was getting old in his years, and almost beyond his usefulness, and their mother, well Amycus knew her time in this world was all most at it’s end, something he had been keeping from his sister. The life he and his father had chosen had taken a toll on her, and the thought that her daughter was now coming of age, and watched carefully as a possible recruit, had been the last straw on the docile woman. Do not be mistaken, Amycus loved his family, dearly, but his role as one of Lord Voldemort’s loyal servants, always came first. Anything that had to be done in the bringing back pure-blood supremacy, Amycus would willing do. Things with Alecto were slowly starting to concern him, and he knew Rodolphus needed to kept in the loop of her progress or lack of. Amycus was also smart enough to have someone on the inside to keep tabs on her, and because of this, he learned some disturbing news.
He crossed over the threshold of Lestrange’s study and took in the familiar scents of tobacco, burning smolder from the massive hearth, to the still present poignant of Bellatrix’s perfume. With an almost pleasurable look of guilt, he trailed his fingers over the edge of the vast size desk to the ancient cigar box on Rodolphus’ desk. He delicately opened the box, removing one and rolling it between his fingers beneath his nose, breathing in its aroma. Rodolphus’ taste in cigars was always exemplary, and this brand was indeed Amycus’ favorite.
Back to top Go down
Rodolphus Lestrange

Rodolphus Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Amycus Carrow/Rodolphus Lestrange   Amycus Carrow/Rodolphus Lestrange Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:03 pm

If there were two things Rodolphus absolutely loathed, they were tardiness and being interrupted. Anyone close enough to the older Lestrange would acknowledge these shortcomings, and while his temper was not prone to fiery outburst most commonly seen in his younger brother, his distaste would still be apparent in a foul and offensive mood, a habit of making anyone pay regardless of the culprit.

After giving strict orders of not being disturbed, Rodolphus had taken solace in his room. The broad room he once solitarily inhabited had now been occupied by the oldest of the Black kin, now his wife. It did not bother him much to share the space, for he hardly caught sight of the woman with deep black hair and unforgiving, pitiless eyes. It was a tacit understanding, truth be told, developed in the early stages of their marriage. They were to stay out of each other's way. Thus far, it was paying off.

Therefore, when the psunillanimous house elf knocked on his door and stole him away from his book and musings, he felt irked. "Come in," was the only answer he barked as the creature creaked the door open, its beady, watery eyes peering from the ajar door. "I said no interrumptions." He carried on, closing his book and putting it beside him.

The intent in which his auburn eyebrow rose was evident: the next choice of words that abandoned the elf's lips would be determinant in deciding if he would carry on living, or if his life would be ended right there.

Stuttering, the elf spoke, "Master Amycus is here to see you, sir. He is in the study."

Pensive for a moment, he nodded to the elf, dismissing him. "If the Mistress comes, tell him I am busy. Now, go away and bring us some firewhisky. Bring that bottle I left in the kitchen."

After serving the creature its instructions, he abandoned the room and traipsed down the stairs two at a time. He circumvented his way around the lower floor of the manor until he reached the study, parting its august and baroque door open to see his friend.

"Hello, Amycus." His voice sounded deep in the silence, his footfalls heavy on the carpet as he approached the other. "And to what do I owe your company?"

Last edited by Rodolphus Lestrange on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kinghenrytudortheviii
Amycus Carrow
Admin
Amycus Carrow

PostSubject: Re: Amycus Carrow/Rodolphus Lestrange   Amycus Carrow/Rodolphus Lestrange Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:05 pm

“Ah. Ro, my friend.” He jauntily pronounces as he offers his close companion his outstretched hand. “You do not mind do you?” He asked, gesturing the cigar in his hand. “You always do have the finer predilection in cigars.” Before he could continue, the house elf presented himself with a tray of firewhiskey and two glasses. “Always the proper host, but tell me, is the little she-devil of a wife at home? On occasions, I do truly love her company, but on this day, I fear business would not be discussed if she was present.” He reached over and took the freshly poured drink from the tray and then took a seat in one of Rodolphus’ leather bond chairs. “I am here about Alecto, but then I hope we will be able to talk more pleasantries after.”
He dipped his little finger in the glass and then slowly circled the rim before sucking the liquid from it. He then took a drink for himself. “Exquisite.” He leaned back while crossing his legs to relax a bit. With a sigh, he knew he had to get the business part out of the way.
“Well, I do not know if you were aware, but I have implanted my own little spy within Alecto’s circle of friends. We both know Rabastan is very loyal to her, and even though he will do what is necessary, he will still try to protect her, so I did a little recruiting of my own. I learned a few things right from the start. Alecto has ended things with Black. I would say it happened right before that mysterious evening we both so enjoyed. I still wonder who that young tart was that was so kind enough to lend me her panties?”
He could not help but chuckle at the memory of the night, for he had found himself in a little pickle of his own, which he received much pleasure from.
“As I was saying, she ended things with him and they are still not back together. Apparently, that fight Alecto found herself into, was because of the meddling of Black himself. Anyways, I met with Black myself, pretending to be the caring brother who just wanted to see her happy, and that he was the only one who could do that. I gave him some suggestions on how to deal with her. The worst part is, he loves her. I think I can see why she has been so distracted with this whole thing, and why she has been complaining to you. I think she has feelings for him, or this would not be so hard for her to do. I feel the longer she is with him, the more she will care for him. I do not fathom why. You know her as well as I do. When has she complained about anything before? This is so unlike her. I think he could be a threat to us if the plan does not go accordingly.” He inclined forward, uncrossing his legs, and placed his weight on his knees, still holding on to his drink. “I think, we need to lean harder on her. I know she is still young, but she is no where near ready. That in itself, is a concern. We‘ve been more concerned about her bringing Black in, then training her properly for what lays ahead.” He drank down the reminder and frowned. “Personally, I would rather kill Black and just end this. He is too much trouble for what is at stake here.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amycus Carrow/Rodolphus Lestrange   Amycus Carrow/Rodolphus Lestrange Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amycus Carrow/Rodolphus Lestrange
Page 1 of 1